Hey it's Peter Molyneux! He makes video games. Video games like Black & White and the Fable games. At a recent BAFTA event, Molyneux listed off what he thinks are the 5 most revolutionary games in the past 20 years.
The titles were:
• The RTS Dune 2: The game took players away from twitch play to a cerebral approach.
• Super Mario 64: The true precursor to the likes of GTAIV as it ushered in free roaming in an open environment.
• Tomb Raider: The game featured an iconic heroine instead of a muscle-bound man.
• Halo: The title brought FPS games to consoles.
• World of Warcraft: The use of "carrot dangling" to drive players to keep playing.
Molyneux picks his top 5 most innovative games [That VideoGame Blog]