Today on Highlight Reel we have more Mario Maker levels, Breath of the Wild horse theft, impressive Rainbow Six team kills, and much more!
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more! Catch up on all the episodes on the Highlight Reel Youtube playlist!
- Hitman 2 - Not the reaction I was expecting… - MathMackin
- Project CARS 2 - Budget cuts, paper instead of carbon. - EliteHunterTR
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Sticky Grenade Doesn’t Stick Right - @will_i_am.fit
- Destiny 2 - Nova Bombs Are Fun - nsdq1923
- Star Wars Battlefront II - This is why they call me Destroyer Droid - Day1TiandiMain
- Mordhau - F**k it through the cata at them - Vincent Dieselman
- Apex Legends - Saw the slightest movement and thought why not? - xQueenGrimmRUx
- Onward - Onward + Index Controllers = This | Knuckles Gameplay - SadlyItsBradley
- Breath of the Wild - Best way to take a horse - Hypertivewastaken
- Breath of the Wild - I Nearly Had a Heart Attack - scottebro
- Rainbow Six Siege - The Perfect Kobe Doesn’t Exist - LongNguyen12345
- Rainbow Six Siege - Smoke, are you ok? - TheKungkisstank
- Rainbow Six Siege - the best team kill I have ever seen WalnutSlinky44
- Super Mario Maker 2 - THE NOISE THAT LEFT MY MOUTH AFTER DOING THIS AHAH #SuperMarioMaker2 #NintendoSwitch - PixlPixel
- Super Mario Maker 2 - RMaster94
- Super Mario Maker 2 -弟がオシャレなクリアの仕方をしてました。- seramikarutitan
- Blade & Sorcery - So uh... KospY has accidentally made an amazing foundation for Quidditch… - “The Baron” (Mod by KospY)
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!