I have absolutely no idea what’s going on in the screenshot above, but whatever is happening in Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess, I was to be a part of it. I think.
It’s been quite a while since I’ve gotten to play a Deception title, and somehow I don’t remember any of this from what came before. “Jack-o’-lanterns falling from the sky, golden toilets that explode, banana peels, defibrillators, swaying pandas, human cannons and iron maidens are only a few of the more than 180 traps that players can choose from to create the funniest, darkest, or most elaborate combos to defeat their adversaries in delightfully imaginative settings that include medieval castles, hospitals, playgrounds, and amusement parks.”
Yes. This is the game I want this week. How about you folks?
- Godzilla — PS3, PS4
- Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess — PS3, PS4, Vita
- EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA Tour — PS4, Xbox One
- God of War III Remastered —PS4
- The Fall — PS4 Digital
- Monster Jam Battlegrounds — PS3 Digital
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter — PS4 Digital
- No Time To Explain — Xbox One Digital
- Hatoful Boyfriend — PS4, Vita Digital
- F1 2015 — PS4, Xbox One
- Journey — PS4 Digital
- Onechanbara Z2: Chaos — PS4
- Tembo the Badass Elephant — PS4, PC, Xbox One Digital
- Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds Overdrive — PS4
- Wolfenstein: the Old Blood — PS4, Xbox One Retail
- Zombie Army Trilogy — PS4, Xbox One Retail
- The Talos Principle: Road To Gehenna — PC
- 3D Streets of Rage 2 — 3DS eShop
Did I miss anything important? Anything you’re looking forward to on Steam or mobile? Sound off in the comments section, which is synonymous with death.