Last week Jason Schreier alerted us to the new 3DS JRPG he's playing—My Little Baby 3D—with some hot screenshots that range from merely horrifying to kill-it-with-fire. I don't know who the hell plays this kind of game but I bet he's the type of guy who has a couple torsos in the basement freezer. Let's make it worse!
Really, you need guidance from me on this? Some of you already worked it into the last contest, so now you get the official go-ahead to go to town in this week's. Have at it.
Source Images: My Little Baby 3D.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.