Traffic is bad enough when there are cars all around you. It's worse when they're on top of you and you're floating in a void. Also in today's Highlight Reel, a new Mario Bros world record, Destiny meets Tony Hawk Pro Skater, and more!
You should note that in the Forza Horizon pileup, thanks to the "Drivatar" system, the pyramid of cards includes Microsoft's own Major Nelson:
Update: We're pleased/sorry to inform you that Microsoft let us know the bug causing this strange car pyramid has been patched, so it doesn't look like you'll be able to do it yourself.
While Forza Horizon 2 might have traffic problems, Forza 4 shows us that the Hummer H1 is definitely not a racecar:
Congratulations to Steven Kleisath for breaking the no-POW high score record for Mario Bros, with a score of 2,056,270 in run lasting over two hours!
Watch the video above, then link any of your favorite highlights in the comments, and be sure to check out, like and subscribe the original videos via the links below.
- 3 Year Old Girl kills two invaders — ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
- Shadow of Mordor: An Archers Paradise — Mr. Awesome
- Forza 4 CPU can't drive a Hummer H1 — Kevin Last-Name
- Forza Horizion 2 Car Pyramid Glitch — AntiFanboy
- Destiny: Tony Sparrow - Pro Booster — Justcallmeblacky
- Destiny Crucible Triple headshot Collateral — Babbishgamoth
- NEW WORLD RECORD NO POW MARIO BROS — maximumsteve