Let's all give ourselves a little pat on the back. It's Friday. We've done it. Let's put this workweek out of its misery. Let me just... grab this... lever... *blows piercing work stoppage whistle*
Who out there is doing something special for this weekend's Nintendo 3DS launch? Has it already been released in your continent? Are you digging it? I just put in a pre-order (finally) at Amazon this week. Who wants to take odds that they'll have one in stock and will be able to ship to me on Monday as promised? Anyone?
While you all talk about video games or whatever, don't forget to click on some of the following items of interest. Have a good weekend, y'all!!
- Trailer for The Three Muskateers - In 3D!!! This looks hilarious.
- Aetna suing doctors who charged patients "unconscionable" fees - Including over $50,000 for a a bedside consultation and "an ultrasound that typically costs $74."
- Lindsay Lohan may change her to name - To.... Lindsay. Just Lindsay.
- 10 Classic Seinfeld Episodes That Couldn't Have Happened With Today's Modern Technology - The impact of tech on sitcoms.
- Update on Peter Coffin and his fake Japanese girlfriend - Only for people who enjoy internet dramaaaaaa...