This week's image and contest name comes by way of Mr. Chris Person, a man who interrupts a perfectly good Dragon Age: Inquisition sex scene with a riff on Titanic.
To be fair, taken out of context the still from the Iron Bull romantic interlude from Dragon Age: Inquisition does indeed look as if the one character is drawing artistic inspiration from a massive naked creature with the voice of Freddie Prinze Jr., so Chris had a point. Also an excellent 'Shop Contest idea.
What sort of artwork does the Iron Bull inspire? That's up to you, my image-manipulating friends. I can only gently encourage and possibly drop in a transparent PNG with the paper bit cut out.
The rest is up to you.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.