Aah, The Cardigans. I'm sensing a theme with this week's open threads.
Anyhow. Hello, Kotaku! Welcome to the Tuesday open thread. Lots of stuff to talk about tonight, so I'll get out of your way and let you at some random stuff you may wish to discuss.
- An old, but very funny review of Sex and the City 2 - It's by Lindy West. It's super-funny and worth reading, even if like me you never came close to seeing this movie.
- I loved Tim's article about hate on the internet - I know we don't normally link to our own articles in the OT, but whatever. This article was great.
- Slate is doing a TV club for Mad Men - I love reading about Mad Men. It's a fun show to write and read about.
- Joel Stein's NYT article about "adults reading adult books" is some mighty provocative provocation - "I appreciate that adults occasionally watch Pixar movies or play video games. That's fine. Those media don't require much of your brains."
- Speaking of that, C.S. Lews basically owned Stein - He just did it a long time ago.
- A funny, but really just sad Daily Show bit on Arizona banning Mexican-American studies - Sigh. Arizona!
- Here is another good Cardigans song - Why am I posting Cardigans songs this week? I don't know! But I really like this album.
And that's what I've got. See you all tomorrow.