Kotaku readers, we're halfway there. This week is almost over! And don't forget, if you're a red-blooded American, you probably have Monday off. Three day weekend and fireworks, here we come!!
You can pass the time with some non-video game related discussion in the comments below. You can watch a few trailers that popped up today, things you might be interested in if you're a dude like me who likes his movies with killing and explosions. One thing I'm not a fan of are explosions that take peoples' fingers off, so please exercise some safety precautions come Monday, should you have a bag of M-80s you plan on lighting.
Hey, it's never too early to stress safety. I'm off! Please talk amongst yourselves.
- Teaser for War Horse - Steven Spielberg's WWI movie.
- Cyclops shark!!! - Love those one-eyed freaks. :(
- Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol trailer - This is the one directed by Brad Bird and it looks pretty good.
- To Catch A Predator host Chris Hansen caught cheating on his wife - Allegedly! (He was set up.)
- This is a cymbal crash filmed at 1000 frames per second - Slow motion everything, I say.