Drink up, kids. It's time for Kotaku Off Topic, a chance to get anything and everything off your chest, video game related or otherwise. Like your thing for elves for example.
I don't actually have a thing for elves, but I know a guy who does. It may have had something to do with his reading of the cheesy Elfquest series of graphic novels in the 80s. Who knows? Since this person is clearly not me that we're talking about, I suppose we may never know. Well, I'm off to dinner. Tonight we're going to Elf Cafe.
Here's a few things you might want to talk about. Or not! You make the call.
- NBC has put 'Heroes' to sleep - Stopped watching altogether mid-season 3. Oh, and Law & Order is done too.
- Boeing's new Phantom Ray spy plane - Looks cool above all else.
- What the fuck should I make for dinner? - Handy recipe randomizer, filled with f-bombs.
- We're getting a better sniper rifle!! - Hell yes.
- Google does some evil? - "Google has admitted that for the past three years it has wrongly collected information people have sent over unencrypted wi-fi networks."
- Great video of Eyjafjallajökull in action - Time lapse photos of Iceland's volcano.