A few things need to happen during tonight's edition of Kotaku Off Topic. One, I'm gonna need a drink, two, I'm going to need you guys to start taking charge of this off topic conversation.
Me? I'll be busy culling my Twitter feed. I've tried to be pretty selective about who I follow, largely for work, but in some circumstances to keep up with friends and acquaintances. Unfortunately, I've found it increasingly intolerable to abide some Twitter user habits, whether they be overly grumpy, suffering from internet white knight syndrome, too fond of seeing themselves tweet inanities, or just exhibit diarrhea of the brain at 140 characters or less.
Oh, and the cops raided Gizmodo brethren Jason Chen's house and seized his computers this weekend. Not sure if you heard.
Also, you hear about this?
- Columbia May Make a Ghost Rider Sequel Even Without Nicolas Cage - Oh... no? Look, I never watched the first one, but my brother seemed to like it, which I take as a warning sign.
- MIA's "Born Free" video - It's very NSFW. The song is great, but the video is just a little below what I had expected from Romain Gavras.
- Her Universe - "Presenting the first Star Wars fashion collection just for her."
- Stephen Hawking says don't talk to aliens - Couldn't agree with Stephen more. They're just going to put thought worms in our brains and make us work in the salt mines.
- A Life Without Fear - NPR story on Williams Syndrome, a genetic disorder that makes people overly trusting of others.