Pandemic have released the PC system requirements for upcoming Middle Earth kill-em-all LotR: Conquest. Going by the install size and specs, looks like a straight console port. Which is OK. Means it'll run!
From the game's official forums:
Lord of Lord of The Rings: Conquest™ requires at least the following:
FOR WINDOWS XP SP2 or Windows Vista
* 2.4 GHz Core Duo processor or equivalent
* 1 GB RAM
* A 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 - nvidia 7800 or equivelent
* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
* A DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* At least 6 GB of hard drive space for installation.
See? Quite doable.
Though strangely, you can't test it out just yet. While console owners already have a demo to play around with, there's no love for the PC crowd, meaning you'll have to wait a few more weeks til the game's release to see whether Pandemic can - unlike the Battlefront ports - actually make this one look like a PC game.
Lord of the Rings: Conquest PC System Requirements [Pandemic, via Big Download]