No one expected ninja tongue Pokémon Greninja to show up in Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and 3DS. I'm guessing there are many other places no one would expect him to show up. I'm thinking our Photoshop Gym Leaders can demonstrate.
You guys probably saw this coming. How could I possibly resist a creature that wears its tongue around his neck? What sort of twisted environment does Greninja exist in that it evolved (or was spontaneously created by some mystical being) this way? It boggles the mouth.
So here's the drill. Place Greninja in strange places. Play with his tongue. Keep it clean (and suddenly the 'shop contest got much more difficult). Use the official image below, grab footage from his Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct debut — go crazy. I believe in you all, except that one guy.
Not sure how to upload images? Follow these simple steps and you'll soon be uploading pictures to the internet like a pro.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
LET'S DO THIS IN ALL CAPS.