It's time for another edition of Co-Op, the segment where we ask Kotaku readers to nominate, narrow down, and vote on the best products in a given category. This week is all about gaming keyboards, and we're looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, and where features like mechanical keys land on the importance scale.
- Post #1: You guys nominate your favorites in the comments section.
- Post #2: After counting the votes from Post #1, we take the top five choices and vote on them.
- Post #3: We announce the winner.
And some rules to make sure your votes/nominations get counted, and for my sanity:
- Start a new comment thread with a new nomination, please bold "nomination" and please check to see that no one has already nominated your choice.
- Vote by commenting on the nomination. You must include "vote" in your vote comment, preferably in bold.
- Votes without the word "vote" will not be counted. Image annotations, text annotations, and recommendations (starring) of someone else's comment do not count as votes.
Looking for Previous Co-ops?
When you're done voting, check out the latest Kotaku Deals roundup.
Every weekday the Commerce Team brings you Gizmodo's Dealzmodo, Kotaku's Moneysaver, and Lifehacker's Dealhacker, the very best coverage of deals on consumer technology, video games, apps, and everything else you care about. When you buy, we also make money. We want your feedback.