Greetings, Kotaku friends. Welcome, one and all, to our evening open thread. It's Tuesday, the last day of January. We're already "into" 2012. How did that happen? I guess time went forward, and took us with it.
Before you chat, here are some fun things from around the internet that you may enjoy:
- I trust you saw Kristen Bell lose it over a sloth? - Aw, this makes me really like her. She's a mess! Sloths are cute!
- The sometimes great, sometimes dumb, always beloved-by-me Chuck has gone off the air - NPR's Linda Holmes gives the show a fitting farewell.
- Michelle Obama's Twitter feed is funny - At least, it's funny if you read through it and imagine that she's writing it, and she just really likes to talk about herself in the third person.
- Adam Sandler is going to be in Candyland movie - No, seriously.
- "Think about your dad!" - Just found myself rewatching this and thought I'd re-share it.
- "The Most Amazing Nicolas Cage Interview You Will Ever Read" - "I would like to hook up with one of the great Japanese filmmakers, like the master that made Ringu, and I would like to take The Wicker Man to Japan, except this time he's a ghost."
- Hopefully you're still reading "Revolting Snack Foods of America" - This time, they have some lobster-cheese flavored Lay's. Mmmm... puke!
- You know you want some dress sweat-pants right now. - You know you do! I do, anyway.
And that's what I got! Have good chatting, catch you tomorrow.