To make up for last week's call for the demise of Betty Draper, this week, we're saluting the one, the only Llama Del Rey. (Thanks, Dan.)
I hope you had a good weekend and are raring to grab this week in your teeth and rip it a new one. But before that, kick back, relax, and have a nice chat in your evening open-thread.
Here, culled from the internet, are a collection of links for you to enjoy and maybe talk about.
- You guys have seen the new trailer for Game of Thrones season two by now, right? - It's got Varys telling that parable that sums up the entirety of the series. Also, Tuvan throat-singing!
- Speaking of that, here's the best 5 seconds from all of Season one. - Eat it, Joff!
- "99 Luft Problems" - Heh. Thanks for sharing this, Max.
- "Will work on food" - heh.
- The Muppets attack FOX News. - Ha.
- Go Hollywood argues that The Hunger Games is all about small government. - Actually, I think it's the opposite - the books seem practically tailor-made for the occupy movement, to an occasionally distracting degree.
- Brits get arrested for making terrorist jokes on Twitter - Well, that was pretty dumb.
- A seriously amazing letter from a former slave to his former master - "Here I draw my wages every Saturday night; but in Tennessee there was never any pay-day for the negroes any more than for the horses and cows. Surely there will be a day of reckoning for those who defraud the laborer of his hire."
- The World's Largest Gummy Worm - Stuff of nightmares!
And that's that! Have good commenting.