Yow! Sorry for that. That was a pretty terrifying way to start off the open thread, I know. Everyone recovered? Welcome to the week-ending open-thread! I hope you're as excited for the weekend as I am.
That image is taken from a great list of weird toys you'll find among the links we've tracked down from the many corners of the internet. My favorite? Probably the one that figures out the exact "Good Day" that Ice Cube had back in 1992. Awesome.
- The Disgusting-Looking Dark Vador Burger - Wow. That is not appetizing looking.
- "The 10 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Toys Exported by China" - Seanbaby does it again. I like the demon-baby "BiBi"
- The girl who ate nothing but chicken nuggets her whole life is really sick - Well, that is pretty much awful.
- A funny map of "The San Francisco Bay Area" - Heh. "Military Cranes." "Asia." Hell."
- The Official Date of Ice Cube's "Good Day" - January 20th, 1992. Ha.
- Which of course, is from this song - Since hey, while we're at it, let's go ahead on back to that good day and watch the video.
- I haven't seen "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge" but now I WANT TO - Because this music video is a blast.
And that's that! Have good open-threading, and a wonderful weekend.