Can you believe that the Tokyo Game Show is mere weeks away? Sega's ready, laying out its plans for the show, offering a list of games that will be on display at the Makuhari Messe.
The list includes a list of titles we expect to be playable, like Bayonetta and The House of the Dead: Overkill, plus some we're not expecting to be playable. That includes games like Yakuza 4—it's highlighted on the official site, but not listed under Sega's lineup, curiously—and End of Eternity (aka Resonance of Fate), but you never know.
- Yakuza 4 (PS3)
- Bayonetta (PS3, 360)
- End of Eternity (PS3, 360)
- Puyo Puyo 7 (Wii, DS, PSP)
- Chin Sports (aka Wacky World of Sports) (Wii)
- The House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii)
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)
- Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP)
- J-League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! 6: Pride of J