Today on Highlight Reel we have mopey piano solos, merciful titans, Let It Die boss battles, great Halo 5 shots and much more.
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more!
- Dishonored 2 - So much for not killing anyone - Ruy Pena
- Let It Die - Floor 23 Boss, or How I Overdosed Fighting a Fatass - Stray Kitster
- Final Fantasy XV - “Don’t Get Bitten” Abe Reyes
- Titanfall 2 - You Want Your Battery Back? Come Get it, Bitch. - (direct file) BmeBenji
- Titanfall 2 - “Please Don’t.” “Ok.” -wazzit
- Fallout 4 - Dead Synth - Reanimated dead Synth (Glitch) - Chanman87
- Fallout 4 - disappearing act - Cherrylover91
- Halo 5: Guardians - My Spidey Sense - The Kadeshi
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - “Mount the gun turret” FC3: Blood Dragon Game Breaking glitch - AcidBrandon
- Overwatch - Why you trust your supports - Critter
- Overwatch - I can rescue Mei all by myself - posh beat (Clip here)
- Batman: Arkham VR - Sad Batman Playing Sad Pop Punk On Sad Piano - rmcquade19
- Battlefield 1 - Boat Attack! - (direct file) shawnstyle
- Battlefield 1 - I Believe i can fly - Blackaio Gamer
- Battlefield 1 - Trampolining gone wrong - wangz0r
- Battlefield 1 - tragically took his own life -(direct file) rwillsy
- Battlefield 1 - Cavalry vs. Point Blank Artillery | Complete Obliteration - AGB Gaming
- Dark Souls 3 - Dark Souls 3 Trolling: THE BIRD CAGE - AdamBarker89
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!