Look at us. We're just asking for it.
Last week the largest gathering of Kotaku staff ever assembled in New York City to, among other things, pose for this picture. Standing from left to right we have Nathan, Evan, Patricia, Keza, Luke, Brian Posehn, Gergo, Chris, Kirk and Yannick. Seated from left to right are Patrick, Tina, Jason, Ashcraft and Totilo.
Here's a huge version of the picture. Go nuts. Be nice-ish. See you next Saturday.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.