Didn’t Nvidia just release the GTX 1080? Not sure why they felt the need to go topping it already, but hey, they just did.
This is the Nvidia Titan X. Here are the specs:
· 12-billion transistors
· 11 TFLOPs FP32 (32-bit floating point)
· 44 TOPS INT8 (new deep learning inferencing instruction)
· 3,584 CUDA cores at 1.53GHz (versus 3,072 CUDA cores at 1.08GHz in previous TITAN X)
· High performance engineering for maximum overclocking
· 12GB of GDDR5X memory (480GB/s)
And here is the price: $1200. Paradise don’t come cheap.
It’ll be out in North America and Europe on August 2.