You might remember Tam McGleish from his brilliant Far Cry 3 and Ni No Kuni video reviews. If you can imagine a ‘portly’ Scottish version of Zero Punctuation you might be a 40% of the way there. The remaining 60% contains a nightmarish talking bear, brilliantly hilarious song numbers and — believe it or not — some actually insightful points about games that are being reviewed.
So, yes, I am a big fan of Tam McGleish and his video reviews. I think he’s hilarious and I think everyone should watch his videos. It’s been a while since his last effort, but this time he’s reviewing Duck Tales and Flashback.
The little opening song number to this video is the greatest.