Today, Bungie released a new update for Destiny, a video game in which players travel the galaxy asking themselves why they're still playing Destiny.
This patch is pretty good. It's full of improvements—some of which we asked for—that will make Destiny far more palatable. In addition to general bug fixes and some table-setting for the upcoming DLC (out December 9), the update tweaks and adds some really helpful things, including, most importantly, new Bounty slots.
You can see the full list of changes here. Some highlights:
- Added a new social feature that enables users to access a channel for Team Chat
- Matchmade teammates will now be able to talk to each other in Strikes and team-based Crucible matches
- To learn more about how to toggle between chat channels, click here
- Increased the number of Bounty slots in the Inventory from 5 to 10
- Added shaders to Eva Levante's stock in the Tower
- Shader preview functionality added to vendor and inventory screens
- Emblems on vendors can now be previewed in the inventory screen
Finally, we can all suffer through even more Bounties at a time. Woohoo! There's other stuff in there too, so if you're a regular Destiny player, check out the full list over at Bungie's blog.