The Political Machine, the PC game that lets you play out the Obama-Romney race for yourself has been updated to keep up with current events (and tweak some gameplay). Now you can make your candidate be for or against Chik-Fi-Let, which presumably means being for or against the fast food chain's opposition to gay marriage.
Other updates, via the Political Machine's public relations machine:
- Added new issues to reflect current political climate:
- Added "Chick-fil-et" as a new issue
- Added "Provide Tax Returns" as a new issue
- Added "Gov. Builds Business" as a new issue
- Decreased importance of "Military Strike on Iran" and "High Gas Prices" to reflect current political climate
- Updated electoral votes for states that had census changes
- Fixed issue where custom candidates couldn't be selected in multiplayer
- Fixed memory leak that could lead to poor performance in very long games
- Fixed stability issues when a second game is started after a game has already been played
- Fixed multiplayer victory achievement
- Fixed a bug with a custom female body option referencing the wrong model
- Fixes for various rare stability issues
- Fixed multiplayer sync issue where the turn would sometimes not advance
Hmm. Iran policy won't be that big a deal? I guess it is the year of the economy.