Hello Kotaku, and welcome to Tuesday's open thread! I've been off for a couple days, so I hope that my fellow writers have been keeping you entertained in my absence.
Here, gathered from around the internet, are some things you may wish to read and/or discuss.
- Six rules for dining out - these are very interesting! "Beware the beautiful, laughing women."
- This is what Craigslist looked like in 2000 - Wow, web archive is freakin amazing.
- Jesus fucking Christ Sweden, this shit is not okay - Yes, it's that super duper racist "performance art" cake you may have heard about. What the hell is wrong with these people?
- "How to pet a wild raven" - Quoth the guy with the camera, "Nevermore!"
- Everyone is talking about this new HBO series "Girls." - This recap by Miss Sarah D. Bunting is my favorite. Because she is basically my favorite.
- Who said it, James Joyce or Kool Keith - thank you, The Internet!
- Unattractive real estate agents achieve quicker sales - Maybe because people are like "Ew, get your gross face out of my face."
- Here's Franz Ferdinand on their awesome tune "Michael" - From their first, best album. This album holds up even all these years later. Don't call 'em a fad!
And that's that. Have a lovely Tuesday evening.