Hello, Kotaku, and welcome to the evening Open Thread. I hope you've had a nice Tuesday—it's been raining in San Francisco, and but that's been kind of nice.
Here, gathered from the internet, are some things to amuse and bedevil you. Not a ton of links as today has been very busy! We'll have more for you tomorrow.
- "Downton Arby's" - You had me at "Downton Arby's."
- The NYT is on the prowl for "Words we love too much" - Attention clichés, you're on notice. I like "still reeling."
- All of Tami Taylor's "Y'all"s from Friday Night Lights - I'm about 80% certain I've linked this here before. But hey, watch it again anyway.
- Well, you can always get your tacos via Taco Mail - if that whole TacoCopter thing is really a bust.
- 5 Ways Modern Men are Trained to Hate Women - Man, there is a lot of stuff out there about ladies today.
- The 10 Best Shows in the Fox Network's 25 Year History - I am proud to have guessed almost all of these.
And that's what I got. Have good chatting!