Hello, Kotaku, and welcome to the Thursday evening open thread. Oh, I like Thursday evenings. I'm slaving away all day on Kotaku Melodic, and then I get to organize the open thread.
Today, for some reason, I got started off on one of my favorite films of all time, Wet Hot American Summer. I hope you'll bear with me as I share some clips I found on YouTube.
- Paul Rudd cleaning up after himself - Possible favorite scene. Or...
- ...maybe it's this one - "My butt itches."
- "You french great." - Man, Paul Rudd got all the best lines in this movie.
- "What's your glitch, Gene?"
- No actually, this is my favorite scene in the entire movie - I mean that's impossible to decide, but I'd say that if I really had to choose, I'd choose this one.
- "Wayne's World" in French - You know, while we're linking movie things.
- The quest to decode dreams - Video games give me weird dreams, man.
- The first U.S. trailer for The Raid - This looks badass.
And that's what I've got. Have good chatting, and remember: Always do your best to follow the New Way.