Hello all, and welcome to yet another late-night Kotaku open thread. The week is drawing to a close, and we have a brief chance to breathe after Thanksgiving and before Christmas (or, you know, Indigenous Peoples' Day and Festivus, or whatever you may observe).
Here, as always, are some conversation-starters for your perusal.
- "The Worst Book Ever is 'Microwave for One'" - There is a chapter called "Eating with Cats." My god you guys, is this thing real? I think it is.
- A cool study about learning tonal languages and perfect pitch - Is that a little too out-there? Anyway, I thought it was cool.
- "Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future" - Maybe he is? I don't understand science. But I do really like Quantum Leap.
- This guy is kind to his mugger and winds up having a nice little encounter - Hmm. Not sure I'd recommend trying this, but this happened, so.
- "Intelligence of aminals is difficult to measure" - Ha, and people give us crap for typos.
- The Grammy Nominees were announced - Some love for my boy Miguel Zenón for best Large Jazz Ensemble Album! He's not actually my boy, but he is really good.
- Speaking of Miguel, here he is doing his thing - dude can play. Great writer, too. Check out his records.
The thread is open, and all yours! Have a nice evening.