Greetings, fellow travelers. Welcome to another night of smooth sounds and smoother conversation. That's right, it's the evening Kotaku open thread.
Some possible conversation-starters for you this fine evening:
- This guy gave his cheating girlfriend a crappy tattoo - literally! See what I did there? Wow actually, this would really suck.
- Teddy the (talking) porcupine isn't a big sharer - Ha. He loves corn alright!
- Some outstanding fashion predictions from the 1930s - I want to dress like these people!
- A breakdown of TIME Magazine covers - the ones from the US are a liiittle bit different from the international ones. Hrm.
- What do you even do with something as awesome as "Hatoful Boyfriend?" - It's a J-dating game about birds. Just... click the link.
- I like sharing jazz with y'all, so today I polled Kotaku to get some suggestions. Whaddya know? Several of our writers are also jazzheads:
- Here's Clifford Brown's quintet playing "Delilah" - as submitted by Brian "Straight-Eighth Swing" Crecente and
- Here's Sonny Rollins live with Jim Hall - as submitted by Evan "Motivic Development" Narcisse
That's all I got. Have good chatting!