This Wednesday edition of Kotaku's The Moneysaver catches all the offers, promotions and bargains that can't wait until the weekend. The Midweek Moneysaver is brought to you by Dealzon.
• Amazon offers a "Buy one game, get another half off" sale on 19 recent releases for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii. Example combo: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 plus Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360) for $89 total, saving $20 off their best prices separately. [Dealzon]
• Releasing Sunday Nov.20, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) is $44.99, free shipping from Buy.com. Next best is $50. [Dealzon]
• Yesterday's release Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360, PS3) is $49.99, free shipping from NewEgg. Next best is $54. [Dealzon]
• Also new this Tuesday, Saints Row The Third (360, PS3) is $49.99, free shipping from NewEgg (next best $58). Best PC download price is $39.99 from Amazon (elsewhere $50). [Dealzon]
• Yesterday's new Need for Speed: The Run for 360/PS3 is $44.99 and $37.49 for Wii at ToysRus with free shipping if your cart totals $49+. Next bests are $59 and $49, respectively. [Dealzon]
• Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Xbox 360) released yesterday and is $36.99 with $10 bonus credit from Buy.com. Next best is $38, no bonus, from Amazon. [Dealzon]
• Wednesday-only Killzone 3 Helghast Edition (PS3) is $39.99, free shipping from Amazon. Next best is $60. [Dealzon]
• Wednesday-only Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) is $36.99, free shipping from Amazon. Next best is $80. [Dealzon]
• Wednesday-only Gears of War 3 plus 800 Xbox Live Points is $34.99, free shipping from Best Buy. Amazon dropped to $35 no bonus. Elsewhere $45+. [Dealzon]
• Also today-only Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition (Wii) is $34.99, free shipping from Amazon. Next best is $54. [Dealzon]
• Yakuza 4 (PS3) is about $18 shipped from two sellers on Amazon. Next best is $30. [Dealzon]
• Rift (PC) is $7.99 from Amazon. Next best is $13. [Dealzon]
• The Sims 3 Expansion Collection PC download bundles are Amazon's deal of the week: 8-game PC Download is $65.98 or 40% off buying individually ($110), and the 5-Game Mac Download is $41.99 or 40% off buying indivdually ($70). [Dealzon]
• Amazon offers $5 to $25 credits toward "2011 bestselling PC game downloads" when you buy select PC gaming hardware (keyboards, headsets, mice, projectors, and more from brands like Razer, Sharkoon, Creative, and Mionix). Example deal: SteelSeries Merc Stealth Gaming Keyboard for $86 plus $20 credit towards Battlefield 3 download ($51) would make your total $117, or $28 less than buying separately at best prices. [Dealzon]
• Best Buy offers a $75 gift card with Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Kinect Bundle with Kinect Adventures, Carnival, and 3 Month LIVE Gold Subscription for $399.99. Previous best bonus was $50. [Dealzon]
• D-Link DGL-4500 GamerLounge Xtreme-N Gaming Router is $69.99 plus $2.99 shipping from TigerDirect. Next best is $90. [Dealzon]
• Galaxy GeForce GTX 570 GC Edition 1280MB GDDR5 PCIe Dual-Slot Video Card 57NKH3HS4GXK is $289.99 after rebate plus $7.50 shipping from TigerDirect. Next best is $340. [Dealzon]
• Newegg discounted the 17.3" Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV78 1080p 3D laptop with Quad Core i7-2630QM, 1.5GB GeForce 560M, 120Hz, Blu-ray plus 3D Glasses to $1,269.99. This is cheapest ever by $180 and $241 off the current next best price of $1,511. [Dealzon]
• Microsoft Store has a 14.5" HP Envy 14-2054SE Beats Edition laptop with Core i5-2410M, 6GB RAM, Radeon HD 6630M for $799 plus a $100 coupon for future purchases. This is only $12 more than the cheapest Envy 14 Beats with same specs and no bonus that we've seen from HP. [Dealzon]
• Dell offers their XPS 8300 desktop with Quad Core i7-2600, 8GB RAM, Geforce GT 530 for $649.99 after coupon, a new low by $50. [Dealzon]
As always, smart gamers can find values any day of the week, so if you've run across a deal, share it with us in the comments.
Follow Dealzon on Twitter.