Greetings, Kotaku readers. Let's get down to some off-topic conversation in tonight's open thread, in which discussion of horror films, drugs, The Simpsons and Steve Jobs might happen. Maybe you can even talk about video games with your fellow Kotakuites.
I just had a big video game moment, for example. I just finished (game one of) Dark Souls. And then the Dark Souls strategy guide from Future Press arrived via the UPS man. And then I saw the staggering amount of content that I missed on my first playthrough. So back to Dark Souls I go!
Please, talk amongst yourselves if you're not playing video games right now. We'll see you on the flipside.
- Everything Is A Remix on The Matrix - Some solid sourcing there.
- Stephen Levy's lengthy obit on Steve Jobs - One of the best I've read.
- The Simpsons may finally be on its way out - Actors/execs can't agree on pay cut.
- Nightmare Fear Factory's amazing haunted house reaction shots - The most hilarious thing I've seen today.
- Feds pledge to crack down on medical marijuana dispensaries in California - That ought solve some problems.
- GQ sort of liveblogs watching The Human Centipede II - Even reading this grossed me out. I do not handle teeth smashing and forced feces feeding well I guess!