It is! Well, it's Chris Evans, playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, but that's not really important right now. What is is this currently open thread, where you can discuss anything and everything, video game related or not.
I'll leave you to your devices, then, as I'm heading to Blizzard in the AM to see some Diablo something or other.
Here are a few conversation starters, should you not be inspired to write a sonnet about Mr. Evans pecs in the comments.
- Stereogum's tribute to The Strokes "Is This It" - Now 10 years old, featuring music from Peter Bjorn & John, Owen Pallett, Real Estate and more
- The creator of Hot Wheels has died - "Elliot Handler, a pioneering toy maker who co-founded Mattel" was 95.
- The New York Times on an incredibly elaborate framing - "Seemona Sumasar spent seven months in jail, accused of robberies that Queens prosecutors say were invented by an ex-boyfriend she had accused of rape."
- Frank Darabont leaving The Walking Dead? - This show seems to have a creative problem or two, if Deadline's right.
- Star Wars Blu-ray deleted scenes teaser - Dammit, Lucas. You'll get your money, but I'll never watch the prequels again!