Hello, Kotaku readers. Time for another open thread, where you can chat about video games, vent about Netflix's new rate hike, espouse your distaste for budget deficit talks or any other thing that crosses your mind.
I'm still on the fence about this new Netflix rate and plan change, as I'm one of those dinosaurs who still receives physical movies in the mail. What? I like Blu-rays and selection! Gimme a break. But I don't think I want to pay more than twenty bucks a month for the service, so I'm mulling things over. What about you?
If you don't give a toss about Netflix, maybe one of these other things will interest you.
- Netflix introduces new plans, new rates - Less attractive options, but something cheaper if your streaming-only.
- Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - I never saw the first one. Any good?
- The Steve Buscemi dress - Get sexy creepy with Steve from the makers of the excellent R2-D2 swimsuit.
- The CIA used a fake vaccination program to track down Osama Bin Laden - "An elaborate attempt to obtain DNA from the fugitive al-Qaida leader's family"
- Spike Lee is remaking Oldboy, using the manga and the movie - May star Josh Brolin, who I like!