Kotaku readers, we're calling it. This workweek is over. As we head into the weekend, why don't you relax with some off-topic (or on-topic) conversation with your fellow video game loving readers and commenters.
If you'd like to chat about anything and everything, please take it to the comments and talk amongst yourselves. Have a good weekend, y'all.
- Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld and Louis CK talk about comedy on Talking Funny - This is hilarious, not new and NSFW.
- Charlie Sheen will MC the annual Gathering of the Juggalos - Or Charlie Sheen to have Juggalo bodily fluid thrown at him.
- Star Wars, the book of blueprints - Amazing looking collection limited to 5,000 copies. It's $500.
- The Dark Knight Rises teaser arrives with Harry Potter next week - OMG REALLY?
- Atlantic's history of the Space Shuttle - I only saw one launch in person, but it was spectacular.