Kotaku readers, here we are at the hump of this workweek. Let's get over it with some stimulating off topic but topical conversation about things new, amusing, entertaining and enlightening. Let's shoot the shit.
Pray for me, Kotaku readers, for I visit the DMV tomorrow morning. Who knows if I'll make it back alive, so if I don't, I just want to say that it's been fun. If I do, hey, replacement license, bitches! Sorry, that wasn't meant as an insult. I was celebrating. I need a beer.
You guys talk amongst yourselves. Here are some interesting things to read and talk about.
- Krokodil, the drug that eats Russian junkies - Truly disgusting, disturbing, grisly effects on its users. Rots flesh down to the bone. Ugh. More at Time. Don't do drugs kids.
- Journalist Jose Antonio Vargas outs himself as an undocumented immigrant - Fascinating read.
- Jamie Foxx may star in Quentin Tarantino's next movie, Django Unchanged - Hey, he was good in Collateral.
- Boston Bruins run up $150,000 bar tab - Mostly from a $100,000.00 bottle of Ace of Spades "Midas" champagne.
- Speaking of boozing, here's Get Drunk Not Fat - Now I can say I'm lifehacking, not drinking to excess.