Good evening and good Tuesday, Kotaku readers. Tonight's open thread is of a themed variety, in which I might ask you a question, you might want to answer. Tonight's recurring question is "What are you reading?"
Me, I'm still bearing down on Don DeLillo's Underworld, an activity that I don't seem to have much time for. So I'm also re-reading Watchmen, easy to digest in chunks.
What about yourself? Want to share the comic books, novels and textbooks that are knocking your socks off? Want to see some suggestions? Take it to the comments and please talk amongst yourselves.
- Everything is a Remix, Part 3 - Ends on a great note.
- Trailer for the Footloose remake - Furthermore, there's a Footloose remake...
- Lawsuit over The Hangover II face tattoo has been settled - Mike Tyson's tattoo artist likely got paid, Ed Helms' ink stays in the film.
- Roger Ebert apologizes for his tweet about Jackass Ryan Dunn - In a way. He's right about drunk driving, but Ebert's not super tactful.
- The FDA's new warning labels for cigarettes are pretty brutal - Too bad they can't make cigarettes uncool!