It's the start of a new week, so let's ease the pain with our semi-nightly open thread on Kotaku, a chance to speak up and speak to your fellow video game-loving friends.
I've got some Mortal Kombat to play, some Portal 2 co-op to go hands-on with and some dinner to cook. So I'll get to that while you guys talk about your gaming agenda, your social plans and how you plan on calling in sick to work tomorrow to play the week's big game releases.
Please, talk amongst yourselves about the following items of interest or whatever else is on your mind.
- Pajamas that instantly bestow Marvel super hero bodies on women - Likely a horrible gift. Also, does She-Hulk not have nipples or... what?
- Orange County Republican Party official sends boneheadedly racist e-mail implying that Obama is the child of apes - In her defense, some of her best friends are black!
- Theatrical trailer for Cowboys & Aliens - Missed this last week. Still interested.
- HBO adapting Neil Gaiman's American Gods? - In other late news...
- Giant Robot San Francisco shutting down - Will live on in pop-up shop form. :(
- Google to delete all Google Video content soon - Strange that there's no "export to YouTube" option.