Greetings, Kotaku readers, and welcome to another week of pure work fun. My week started off alright with a trip to Beverly Hills to talk to the key players in Mortal Kombat: Legacy. More about that tomorrow, so let's talk tonight.
Seven of Nine was nice enough to do some posing with me at the junket after I asked for a photo of her in the traditional Mortal Kombat versus screen pose. That didn't happen, but the above did. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to ask Black Dynamite for a photo, but the event wasn't conducive to requesting aggressive stances from famous people. So, there you go, another photo to upload to Facebook eventually.
What would you like to talk about today? This is an open thread—as you may have gathered by the above rambling—so have at it. Here's a few conversation appetizers.
- Every (displayable) character in the Unicode set - If you have 33 minutes with nothing better to do, this is perfect.
- Kitty gets oxygen! - A tad old, but fucking adorable.
- General Zod has been cast in the new Superman movie - Michael Shannon will request that you kneel before him in Man of Steel.
- Cracked claims to have the Akira script - Furthermore, claims it sucks.
- Indonesia anti-porn MP quits for watching porn - Oh, the ironicality of it all.