Huzzah! We've done it, Kotakus! We're officially going to head into the weekend. So let's send this workweek off with a little off topic conversation, shall we? Indeed we shall.
I'm about to hit the local pho place, where I won't be indulging in tendon or tripe, but satisfying my delicate Western palette with some delicious soup. It's a frost 58º here in Los Angeles and that sounds like the best way to end this Friday. There are more posts a-comin' though, so stay tuned Kotaku readership.
Are you doing anything fun (fun fun fun) this weekend? Let us know your plans in the comments or talk about any of these items of internet interest.
- Darren Aronofsky's off The Wolverine - Late on this, but Cinemablend says it knows why. Typical.
- Microsoft helps take down major spam botnet - Rustock botnet capable of sending billions of spam e-mails per day.
- Here's that Wonder Woman costume from David E. Kelley's TV series - Eeeewwww.
- Wired slammed for Photoshopping cover girl/scientist "beyond recognition" - Only they didn't. Whatta twist!
- Japan's nuclear problem officially getting worse - Struggling to find the good news in here...