Good evening or morning, Kotaku readership. Let's wind this Wednesday at Kotaku down with a little off-topic conversation, shall we? Yes, let's. Because Kotaku is desperately seeking words over the next 24 hours.
Mr. Totilo will be out, I will be performing my civic duties by trying to get out of jury service (I kid!) and other Kotaku editors will be indisposed for a good portion of the day. We will not just be boozing to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I promise. Looks like tonight may be the night I celebrate my Irish heritage, perhaps with some margaritas.
Please, talk amongst yourselves about these things and other things.
- What If There Weren't So Many White People? - OKtrends looks at how people of different races interact on OKcupid.
- NFL lockout could damage chicken wing industry - This is not an Onion article. This is a real, genuine concern.
- See a Lamborghini Gallardo L140 get destroyed by sledgehammer -To mark World Consumer Rights Day, its owner had the luxury car destroyed after getting back service.
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost swede Star Wars - Fantastic ending.
- Obama's 2011 NCAA Tournament bracket picks - President succumbs to March Madness.