Welcome back to the work week, Kotaku readers. It's going to be a hell of a busy one for your tireless Kotaku editors, what with GDC 2011 kicking into full gear.
We don't actually get there until tomorrow morning, meaning early rising for those of us traveling and covering the show all day. I'm already exhausted, but it's better than digging ditches. And from what I hear, it's better than having watched this year's Academy Awards. I don't think I've missed an Oscars broadcast for the past, let's say 20 years, but it felt easily missable yesterday. Anyone watch?
If you'd like to engage in off topic conversation, perhaps on these things, please do so. The floor is yours.
- A new look at HBO's Game of Thrones - I'm convinced... to put this in my Netflix queue.
- Charlie Sheen is crazy - An extra dose of crazy from tonight's Piers Morgan.
- Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" video - People were talking about this today, I guess. Song is lame, but if you want to see Gaga in her underwear, go nuts.
- Iran threatens to boycott Olympics over 2012 logo - I wonder what Iran thought of the Gap's logo change...
- Nick Denton explains some recent changes to Gawker (and Kotaku!) - In case you missed it. Things are improving... right?