Tomorrow, Kotaku does some traveling, with one of us heading to San Francisco to look at video games, one of us heading to New York to look at houses.
I'm the one heading from LAX to SFO, a trip I'll do next week too (for GDC 2011). It's part of the travel associated with the gig. I see San Francisco (as beautifully photographed by Thomas Hawk), Tokyo, Las Vegas and Cologne often. Luckily for me, those are some swell places to travel. What's your travel experience like? Where do you love to go and why?
Let us know in the comments about your vacation plans or simply talk amongst yourselves with this open thread. Or just catch up on the following.
- Star Trek, Cheers and more coming to Netflix instant streaming soon - Maybe I'll get around to watching Deep Space Nine this time!
- Are Hollywood movies totally screwed? - Mark Harris for GQ points out that studios have no idea what they're doing.
- Classic chess matches turned into piano compositions - Random, not exactly listenable, but interesting.
- Sweet! Another Sucker Punch trailer! - Still very pretty!
- Fan-made E.T. 2 trailer - ET-X: Extinction. This time it's personal.
- NY Times on the suicide of Chicago Bear Dave Duerson - He may have shot himself in the heart, not the head, so that his brain could be studied. :(