Ah, crap. Monday again. Thank goodness this one's over and I managed to score the last heart-shaped box of Russel Stover's assorted candies from the grocery store. Crisis freakin' averted!
For those of you unlucky enough not to be feasting on hot dogs, beer and sundry milk chocolates, as this fortunate Kotaku editor is doing, feel the love in tonight's open thread. You can talk about The Amazing Spider-Man (that's what Sony's calling the new, Andrew Garfield-starring super hero flick) or you can talk about any of these items.
If you'd prefer to just drop a "Fuck Valentine's Day in the eye" in the comments, have at it!
- Who is Arcade Fire?! - Or who are The Suburbs? Grammy watchers who don't know much about music.
- Radiohead will release a new album later this week - Speaking of music...
- I feel your pain Misery Bear - Cute and/or sad. Made me feel better about my day.
- NASA's wildest space renderings - Beautiful renditions of space travel and space itself.
- Irina Werning's Back to the Future series of photographs - Hilarious and fantastically reconstructed photos of people today and in their youth. (Boobs ahead. Watch out.)