This girl has. And her somber realization upon waking up that, no, sorry, you can't double jump like Alucard or Samus or the Scout, is a good way to start an open thread. Don't you think?
Can't say that I've ever been fooled into thinking I had double-jumping skills, but of course I've dreamed of flying, albeit at uselessly low altitudes. And just last night I dreamed I had the power to apply tension to loose cables, which for some reason caused my Mazda to explode. Who writes these terrible dreams?
Anyway, let's talk about dreams, movies, music, coffee, comedy, art... whatever, in tonight's open thread.
- Starbucks to roll out biggest drink size yet - The 31-ounce Trenta is a lot of coffee. Looks like Sbucks is limiting what drinks will be Trenta-sized.
- Onion Sportsdome on "disabled" mixed martial arts fighter - So good. I wish I had Comedy Central.
- Preview the upcoming Frank Frazetta tribute exhibition in Chicago - NSFW, natch.
- Steve Jobs taking "medical leave of absence" from Apple - Says he'll "focus on my health."
- Buddhist Temple Design Inspired By Superman, Spiderman, Batman, And Keanu Reeves - Buddha must love Michael Bay's Transformers too.