Who's ready to gorge themselves on conversation? If you've got a buffet of things to say that aren't just video game related, we've set the table in this post for all your open thread needs.
Personally, I can't wait to get my Thanksgiving dinner on, ingesting thousands upon thousands of calories worth of turkey, stuffing, casserole and sweet, sweet booze. It's really my Christmas, a present in every bite. I'm going to go make some pies, so please tell us about your own Thanksgiving dinner specialties.
If you're not basking in Thanksgiving gluttony tomorrow, please, reconsider. Or simply chow down on chit-chat with your fellow Kotaku readers.
- U.S. Homeland Security may drop color-coded threat levels - Good riddance, orange!
- The anatomy of a stoning - In case you've ever wondered about this particular method of execution.
- Cambodian bridge death toll now over 450 - Depressing.
- How science is changing the Thanksgiving meal - Mmm, so genetically modified.
- Oracle wins a whopping $1.3B verdict against SAP - The largest copyright infringement penalty ever, apparently.