We're just one day away from another work week (or school week) ending. I think I'm going to make it. You? Want to talk about it in our nightly open thread? Then get in here!
I'm going to spend the rest of my Thursday either watching The Walking Dead, playing James Bond Blood Stone—which isn't so bad!—or some combination of the two. What are your plans for making it through the night? Did you watch The Walking Dead earlier this week? What'd you think?
Please, talk amongst yourselves or perhaps read one of these interesting items of the day.
- Missed the first episode of The Walking Dead? - Watch it online for free.
- Crackdown on Russian spammers results in actual drop - NYTimes says "since late last month, the world supply of Viagra ads and other e-mail spam has dropped by an estimated one-fifth."
- Forbes ranks the world's most powerful people - Obama, Zuckerberg, Gates, Oprah, et al.
- Michael Jackson's Michael album coming this holiday - Livestream of singles happening online soon.
- Halloween Reveler Dressed As Breathalyzer Busted For Drunk Driving - Ironicalous!