Come, hang out with us and the plush Happy Meal gang while we talk about things that sure aren't video games, but are probably about voting and Vicksburg and other interesting topics of conversation.
So, did you vote, Americans? If it wasn't election day in your neck of the woods, what did you do today that you're proud of? Me, I'm gonna go play some James Bond games. Please, talk amongst yourselves.
- The New York Times is blogging the U.S. Civil War - A great, time-delayed as it happened ongoing piece.
- Ellen writer screams like a banshee while walking a haunted house - Hilarious.
- San Francisco passes Happy Meal ban - No comment from the Hamburgler yet.
- Deadspin asks "There are invisible fires in auto racing?" - Yes. I've heard of them, but never seen one on video.
- MTV actually apologizes for The Jersey Shore - But only because someone used the word "tranny" which GLAAD doesn't dig.