Good evening, Kotaku readers. Tonight, we're excited to share with you an all-new in innovation in open threads. Still the same great non-video game related discussion, but only two-thirds of an inch thick. It really is amazing.
So, did anyone out there already drop some cash on Apple's new products? I'm conflicted about the new MacBook Air, in part due to the insane step backward in CPU performance.
If you're not a Mac fan, perhaps these items will interest you.
- Oh god! This piranha is HUGE! - Aaaaahhh!! Satan fish!
- This is the best one-piece R2D2 swimsuit we've ever seen - I hope a Lucasfilm C&D doesn't blow the droid's motivator.
- Giz wraps up today's Apple announcements - Wrap ups of wrap ups and so much more.
- NY Times laments the lack of new quotable movie lines - What about quotable TV show lines?
- NASA preps '100-year spaceship' program to boldly go where none have gone before - "Within a few years we will see the first true prototype of a spaceship that will take us between worlds."