Let's end the day with a little interstellar insanity. As a fan of watching people go bananas in the far reaches of our universe, I figure it's as good a conversation starter as any.
I'm talking about movies like Sunshine, Moon, Event Horizon, 2001: A Space Odyssey and the like. Those films in which the tolls of being surround by nothing and space gas have an unsettling impact on the human brain. (I also love Dead Space, a game in which I forgot had telekinetic claw tossing until yesterday.) Got any space madness tales for us?
If not, these subjects may interest you.
- Hans Zimmer Extracts the Secrets of the ‘Inception' Score - I still haven't seen Inception! Curse this laziness!
- Zach Galifiainaiaiakias and Steve Carell sit between Two Ferns - I should make a note to watch the episodes I've missed.
- Len Wiseman will direct Total Recall, apparently - Great. Why don't we just remake every Paul Verhoeven movie?!
- China blocks Google - More fallout from Google's conflict with the commies.
- Ellen DeGeneres bails on American Idol - She didn't like it. Deadline says Jennifer Lopez will replace her. Yikes.