I'm so excited, I think I'll barely sleep a wink tonight, fellow off topic contributors. Tomorrow should be like Christmas Day, what with all the Team Fortress 2 games that shall be played and the embargoes that shall expire!
I'd prefer not to overhype, but do make sure to turn on your internets tomorrow evening for items of interest. You know, if you want. No pressure.
If you don't care about exciting video game news in anticipation of E3 2010, let's chat about other things then, mkay?
- Mr. T Is Not a Fan of the New 'A-Team' - Apparently too much jibber jabber (read: sex, violence).
- The Story Behind the Recycled Newspaper Prop - Remember that newspaper that's in everything?
- Apple's Worst Security Breach: 114,000 iPad Owners Exposed - Security hole lets slip lots of e-mails, thanks to AT&T.
- Five Hundred Wi-Fi Networks Walk into a Bar - What led to that little WWDC keynote meltdown earlier this week.
- Are they really making another Die Hard? - Fantastic Four I can see, but let John McClane rest!